Behind the Scenes at Phoenix Rim Repair and Powder Coating
Scroll down to catch the photos and scroll further to read about wheel care tips. Or if you need immediate service, fill out our quick quote form and we'll get in touch with you within 48 hours.
- Wait 24 hours to wash wheels
- Keep your vehicle out of dampness or heavy rain or puddles for the first few days
- Gently wash and shine by hand with acid-free cleaner for the first month after repair or refinishing
- Be sure wheels are cool to touch before washing
- Never use abrasives. These agents can damage the protective clear coat causing it to need refinishing.
- Avoid commercial car washes - alignment rails on most car washes can easily rash and damage the wheel edge
- If you must use a commercial car wash, use a “touchless” system without rails
Lastly, check out our recent work and see what we can do for you here at Phoenix Rim Repair and Wheel Color Coating.